- August 2017
- Monday, August 7, 2017, 4:30-6:00 PM Ice Cream Social, Fall Creek Elementary
- Monday, August 21, 2017, 6:30-8:00 PM August Pack Meeting: Track and Field, Cumberland Park
- Thursday, August 31, 2017, 6:30-8:00 PM Cub Scout Registration, Fall Creek Elementary
- September 2017
- Thursday, September 7, 2017, 6:30-8:00 PM Lion and Tiger (Kindergarten and First Grade) Den Organization Meeting, Cumberland Park Shelter
- Monday, September 11, 2017, 6:30-8:00 PM September Pack Meeting: Popcorn Kickoff, Fall Creek Elementary (gym)
- Thursday, September 14, 2017, 6:00-8:00 PM Popcorn Sorting, Low Household (12779 Elmfair Ct in Tanglewood)
- Friday, September 15, 2017, 6:00-8:00 PM Popcorn Pickup, Low Household
- October 2017
- Sunday, October 22, 2017 Popcorn sale ends
- Monday, October 23, 2017, 1:00-8:00 PM Popcorn and Money Turn In, Low Household
- Monday, October 23, 2017, 7:00-8:30 PM October Pack Meeting: Fall Festival and Bobcat Ceremony, Fall Creek Elementary (gym)
- November 2017
- Monday, November 13, 2017, 6:30-8:30 PM November Pack Meeting: Fishers Fire Department and Food Drive (bring non-perishable food items for donation to a local food pantry), Fall Creek Elementary (cafeteria)
- December 2017
- Saturday, December 9, 2017, 8:30-11:00 AM December Pack Meeting and Holiday Party: Disney Pixar’s Coco – Goodrich Hamilton 16 IMAX + GDX, 13825 Norell Rd, Noblesville, IN 46060 (bring an unwrapped toy to donate to underprivileged youth in Hamilton County)
- January 2018
- Friday, January 26, 2018, 8:00 PM – Saturday, January 27, 2018 8:00 AM January Pack Meeting and Lock-In: Hamilton County Sports Complex, 9625 E 150th St, Noblesville, IN 46060.
$25 per child cost. Adults are no charge. Each participating scout family must have one adult present. Siblings/non-scouts are welcome. 8PM-Midnight we will have access to the gym and will have Nerf gun wars (please bring safety goggles – available for $1 at Dollar Tree), dodgeball, etc. Midnight to 8AM we will have movies and a sleepover. The pack will provide drinks and snacks in the evening and juice and donuts in the morning.
- February 2018
- Saturday, February 24, 2018, 6:00 -9:00 PM Blue and Gold Banquet, Fall Creek Elementary (cafeteria).
Pitch in meal – Pack will provide drinks and meat, dens will be responsible for sides and desserts. Webelos II scouts will cross over to Boy Scouts, we will have our banquet meal, and we will have entertainment by Daniel Lee, Magician.
- March 2018
- Saturday, March 10, 2018, 9:00-11:00 AM First Annual Eric Floyd Memorial Pinewood Derby, Fall Creek Elementary (gym).
For the past few years, Pack 122 has held its Pinewood Derby in coordination with Pack 140, another Cub Scout Pack that was charted at The PROMiSE Church. Due to logistical issues, we are no longer able to hold a joint Pinewood Derby with Pack 140 and borrow their track. Mark and Betty Floyd, friends of our Chartered Organization Representative, Sherry Huter, tragically lost their son, Eric, in December 2017. To honor their son’s memory, Mr. and Mrs. Floyd donated the funds needed to purchase a Pinewood Derby track to Pack 122. As a matter of serendipity, after making their donation and examining their son’s Pinewood Derby racer so they can run it in our Open race, they noticed that their late son was a member of Pack 122 when he was a Cub Scout in the late 1970’s. As a token of the Pack’s appreciation for the Floyd’s extremely generous donation, we have named our Pinewood Derby the Eric Floyd Memorial Pinewood Derby.
- April 2018
- Saturday, April 14, 2018, 11:00AM – 1:00 PM Spring Carnival, Fall Creek Elementary (gym).
The April Pack Meeting will feature den skits, awards, and carnival games designed by our dens. Setup can begin starting at 10:30 AM. Our Spring Carnival will be fun for the whole family!
- May 2018
- Saturday, May 19, 2018, 6:00PM – Sunday, May 20, 2018, Noon 2018 Graduation, Camp Belzer, 6102 Boy Scout Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46226.
Thank you for another amazing year of Cub Scouts! In celebration of your son’s year of scouting, we are holding our Pack Graduation at 6:00 PM on Saturday, May 19, 2018 at Camp Belzer, 6102 Boy Scout Rd. Indianapolis, IN 46226. The pack is providing drinks (water and lemonade), burgers, hot dogs and cake for dinner from 6:00 – 7:00 PM in the Gyro Club Dining Room (Activity Building – #1). It is our understanding that Camp Belzer is on well water so we are suggesting families bring their own drinks if they don’t want to drink the provided water and lemonade. Please bring whatever side dishes your family would like with dinner. Graduation will take place outdoors at the Kiwanis Shelter weather permitting (graduation will be in the One America Room (Activity Building – #1) if the weather doesn’t cooperate).Dinner: Saturday, May 19, 6:00-7:00 PM, Gyro Club Dining Room (Activity Building – #1)
Graduation: Saturday, May 19, 7:00 PM, Kiwanis Shelter (#22)After graduation, the pack leadership is holding a planning and budget meeting while the boys participate in outdoor activities. All interested den leaders and parents are welcome to attend. We need several volunteers to help with transitioning leaders exiting the pack – please let our Cubmaster, Michael Schultheiss, know if you are interested in volunteering.
- There is optional camping in the Pines Campsite (#28) available for scouts and their families. Camping needs to be completed by Noon on Sunday, May 20, 2018
Thank you for another amazing year of Cub Scouting and please keep an eye out for announcements about optional summer activities.