Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.
- August 2017
- Monday, August 7, 2017, 4:30-6:00 PM Ice Cream Social, Fall Creek Elementary
- Monday, August 21, 2017, 6:30-8:00 PM August Pack Meeting: Track and Field, Cumberland Park
- Thursday, August 31, 2017, 6:30-8:00 PM Cub Scout Registration, Fall Creek Elementary
- September 2017
- Thursday, September 7, 2017, 6:30-8:00 PM Lion and Tiger (Kindergarten and First Grade) Den Organization Meeting, Cumberland Park Shelter
- Monday, September 11, 2017, 6:30-8:00 PM September Pack Meeting: Popcorn Kickoff, Fall Creek Elementary (gym)
- Thursday, September 14, 2017, 6:00-8:00 PM Popcorn Sorting, Low Household (12779 Elmfair Ct in Tanglewood)
- Friday, September 15, 2017, 6:00-8:00 PM Popcorn Pickup, Low Household
- October 2017
- Sunday, October 22, 2017 Popcorn sale ends
- Monday, October 23, 2017, 1:00-8:00 PM Popcorn and Money Turn In, Low Household
- Monday, October 23, 2017, 7:00-8:30 PM October Pack Meeting: Fall Festival and Bobcat Ceremony, The PROMiSE Church (12648 E 116th St – in Sacred Space to the west/right of the main sanctuary building). Backup location in case of rain is the gym at Fall Creek Elementary.
- November 2017
- Monday, November 13, 2017, 6:30-8:30 PM November Pack Meeting: Fishers Fire Department and Food Drive (bring non-perishable food items for donation to a local food pantry), Fall Creek Elementary (cafeteria)
- December 2017
- Saturday, December 9, 2017, 8:30-11:00 AM December Pack Meeting and Holiday Party: Disney Pixar’s Coco – Goodrich Hamilton 16 IMAX + GDX, 13825 Norell Rd, Noblesville, IN 46060 (bring an unwrapped toy to donate to underprivileged youth in Hamilton County)
- January 2018
- Friday, January 26, 2018, 8:00 PM – Saturday, January 27, 2018 8:00 AM January Pack Meeting and Lock-In: Hamilton County Sports Complex, 9625 E 150th St, Noblesville, IN 46060.
$25 per child cost. Adults are no charge. Each participating scout family must have one adult present. Siblings/non-scouts are welcome. 8PM-Midnight we will have access to the gym and will have Nerf gun wars (please bring safety goggles – available for $1 at Dollar Tree), dodgeball, etc. Midnight to 8AM we will have movies and a sleepover. The pack will provide drinks and snacks in the evening and juice and donuts in the morning.
- February 2018
- Saturday, February 24, 2018, 6:00 -9:00 PM Blue and Gold Banquet, Fall Creek Elementary (cafeteria).
Pitch in meal – Pack will provide drinks and meat, dens will be responsible for sides and desserts. Webelos II scouts will cross over to Boy Scouts, we will have our banquet meal, and we will have entertainment by Daniel Lee, Magician.